CCC: Founded in 1978, CCC is a not-for-profit global company that provides smart content and rights management solutions that integrate seamlessly into content users’ workflow. CCC manages over 950+ million individual rights to works in all formats for companies with employees in over 180 countries, and has distributed over $1.7B to rightsholders in the past 10 years alone. For over a half dozen years, the company has been named to Content Magazine’s Top 100 list of Companies That Matter Most in the digital content industry. It was named by the Boston Globe as one of the Top 100 Women-led businesses in Massachusetts.
IXXUS DIVISION: Ixxus is a leading global provider of award-winning, end-to-end, uniquely tailored, cloud-based content management solutions that reinvent the way organizations work with content to drive new revenues and enhance market agility.
Digital assets, including web content, educational, technical and training content, product information, branding materials and marketing resources, are expanding exponentially. The total enterprise content management market is estimated at over $6B, with expected growth to over $9B over the next year. The large companies who have tended to dominate this market do not easily deliver custom solutions in a reasonable time frame. Competition is growing, and Ixxus, with its open source, cloud-based tailored solutions, which are now able to be integrated with the CCC rights management platform, brings to the content creation and management market a compelling value proposition.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
CCC Ixxus seeks a multidimensional sales leader and manager who can mentor and guide the sales team in Best Practices for solution selling, establish the necessary discipline to foster repeatable and increasing success in meeting revenue goals, and collaborate with partners in Marketing and CCC Corporate to ensure well-integrated and profitable end-to-end solutions for CCC/Ixxus customers.
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives as established by the VP Sales.
- Ensure that quality targets are meaningful, clearly communicated, monitored and achieved.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead to closure, inculcating Best Practices into the team
- Proactively develop own prospects to supplement marketing lead gen activities as required
- Work with Marketing to develop targeted sales messages and creative campaigns to generate new business
- Maintain a record of all activities in the Ixxus CRM system, ensuring it is up to date always
- Coordinate with legal resources internally in the negotiation of new agreements with prospective clients.
- Leverage experience and strong relationship and communication skills to collaborate effectively with prospects and clients.
- Provide other reports and KPI as agreed with management
- Promote and maintain the brand reputation of the business for high quality work
- Provide support for marketing events and conferences as required
- Proven track record of B2B solution or consultancy selling with enterprise workflow, analytics, data, content integration and/or SaaS solutions into a variety of vertical markets
- Knowledgeable and articulate about Best Practices in solution selling
- Able to grasp the technology and help determine how Ixxus can solve customer needs
- Results-driven self-starter with proven record generating leads, managing pipelines, closing business, exceeding sales targets, instilling sales process discipline and mentoring successful sales teams
- Self-confident, highly personable, reliable and well-organized with excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills