ho We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 30 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Director of Information Support, might include the following:
- Develops and achieves technical support objectives and goals to support the Firm vision.
- Develops and implements the vision and strategy for overall IT support for the Firm.
- Manages and directs a team of application specialists.
- Contributes to the development of an annual business plan incorporating call center best practices to the support needs of the Firm.
- Ensures targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Executes tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, email and web support, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and maintains communication channels within and among ITS functional areas, being the liaison to provide customer feedback.
- Oversees system analysis and applications programming projects, hardware and purchased software; sets priorities and timelines to ensure that systems meet users' requirements.
- Selects, trains and motivates staff; provides staff professional development; and works with staff to correct deficiencies.
- Prepares and oversees the annual budget for the Firm's IT support functions.
- Keeps up to date with the latest technologies.
Who You Are
- You have the knowledge of state of the art developments in information technology.
- You are able to ensure the operations of IT support is in alignment with the strategic business objectives of the ITS and the Firm.
- You have proven experience with supervision, organization, administration and management of team members.
- You have the ability to plan, organize and direct the work of technical staff.
- You are able to identify and resolve conflicts between technology and business objectives.
- You can see the big picture and think strategically.
- You enjoy independently analyzing information and making recommendations based on analysis.
- You can communicate technical information effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You can establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- In addition to all of this you have 10 plus years in information technology operations, business applications or a related field, and have proven results demonstrated in your work history with increasing responsibilities including supervisory and or project management experience.