Boca Raton, FL
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
11 - 15 years
Posted 72 days ago
The Director, IT Service Management (ITSM) is responsible for providing the necessary oversight to ensure Bluegreen IT Service Management support and services delivery meets and exceeds the Bluegreen business needs with demonstrable results. The Director, ITSM has overall accountability to ensure services are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, policies, procedures, and the IT Service Management framework life-cycle. This includes the company application Microsoft Office adoption, user account’s access management, IT service desk, incident management, request management, problem management, release management, desktop and VIP management, change management, assets data integrity, life-cycle and reporting, service level management, knowledge management, and vendor management processes. This role will have three direct reports, an ITSM support staff of eight and two 3rd party service partners, coordinate activities between multiple IT and business support groups and adhere to established Service Level Objectives. The Director, ITSM will also maintain world-class support for the business organization using ITIL service delivery practices and the COBIT IT auditing framework.
• Enables and champions an IT service culture.
• Responsible and accountable for the following processes:
o Change and Configuration Management
o Release Management,
o Desktop Management
o IT Service Management
o User Account Access Management
o Major Incident Management
o Service Desk, Incident, Request, Problem, and Knowledge Management
o IT infrastructure and software configuration items or assets life-cycle management
o IT Service Catalog
o IT Service Level Management
o Performance metrics
• Develops Strategic and Tactical IT plans.
• Manages IT risks and comply with compliance requirements.
• Manages Incident escalations.
• Directs the administration of the IT Service Desk system.
• Directs Associate workforce activities.
• Directs the enforcement of IT Policies, Standards, and Procedures.
• Supports the IT Business Continuity activities.
• Supports the IT SOX audit in-scope activities.
• Manages the Service Desk communication between IT and the Business.
• Champions and promotes service improvements.
• Manages and participates in the Major Incident Management program.
• Analyzes and reviews actual service performance against SLA’s and OLA’s.
• Manages the development of customer service oriented processes and services.
• Develops, motivates, leads and manages IT Service Management professionals in delivering and supporting technical and non-technical services to troubleshoot/resolve IT first level support incidents.
• Develops and implements standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
• Directs work tasks, approves overtime, determines work priorities and assigns hours of work.
• Directs temporary reassignments between work areas as needed
• Recruits, reviews job applications for selection of interviewees, interviews applicants, and hires associates. Conducts probationary evaluations.
• Manages position descriptions, trains and orients new employees on job duties, instructs employees in performance of their job duties.
• Works closely with other functional leads in IT to ensure collaborative support structure.
• Develops process quality controls, monitors process execution and compliance and makes continual improvements where required.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidatemust be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
• Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or equivalent experience is preferred. Master’s degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in a support environment.
• A minimum of 7 years of supervisor/managerial responsibilities.
• Proven experience supporting in excess of 4000+ end users is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a high-quality service support team.
• Experience with PC and LAN/WAN based software and technologies.
• Knowledge of desktop productivity equipment and mobile technologies.
• Knowledge of Microsoft and Apple environments.
• ITIL foundation certification preferred.
• Understanding of IT Service Management best practices.
• Practical experience with ITIL best practices.
• Understanding of the COBIT IT audit framework.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Good management and administrative skills.
• Ability to produce and maintain adequate documentation.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to train personnel in an informal and formal environment.
• Process oriented.