Description: This managing level employee is primarily responsible for directing his/her team in providing first, second and third level support for product and application issues, providing overall direction for the setup and maintenance of computer systems, and directing relationships with third party hardware and/or software vendors.
- Directs the operation of multiple units and/or departments by identifying customer and operational needs; analyzing resources, costs, and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; gaining cross-functional support for business plans and priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; and ensuring products and/or services meet customer requirements and expectations while aligning with organizational strategies.
- Demonstrates continuous learning and maintains a highly skilled and engaged workforce by aligning resource plans with business objectives; overseeing the recruitment, selection, and development of talent; motivating teams; preparing individuals for growth opportunities and advancement; staying current with industry trends, benchmarks, and best practices; providing guidance when difficult decisions need to be made; and ensuring performance management guidelines and expectations drive business objectives and results.
- Oversees the service delivery process and outcomes for first, second, and third level support for products and applications.
- Follows, oversees, and approves the development of standard operating procedures.
- Directs key performance indicators (e.g., performance, availability, capacity) efforts.
- Oversees troubleshooting efforts and collaboration with other IT groups.
- Oversees efforts to analyze and prioritize incoming requests and alerts.
- Oversees resolution proposal to prevent issue recurrence.
- Provides overall direction and guidance in tracking and documentation by monitoring resolution of problems to achieve closure.
- Oversees analysis of incident data and trends to help prioritize efforts to improve system availability and performance.
- Oversees departmental and enterprise changes to the production environment, according to established change control processes.
- Oversees recurring and escalated problems.
- Oversees meetings with multiple vendors to resolve service failures or issues.
- Directs execution of disaster recovery and business continuity processes and events.
- Oversees after hours on call support.
- Oversees vendor invoices.
- Oversees information distribution (e.g., procedures, installation, configuration) related to new technology.
- Sponsors the use of a knowledge repository for technical support.
- Oversees procedures for incident escalation.
- Oversees the development of plans and coordinates resources for special projects with vendors.
- Oversees the documentation of workarounds for problem records and changes to proactive processes.
- Oversees vendor performance and provides direction for service improvements or revisions to strategy.
- Oversees vendor systems access.
- Minimum four (4) years supervisory experience.
- Minimum two (2) years managing operating budgets and/or project financials.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Social Science, Education, Business, Health Care or related field and Minimum eight (8) years IT experience in a support or operations environment. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Six (6) years of experience working in an IT Service Management (ITSM) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform designed to log and route incidents and work orders (requests) used in a contact center environment, to include a combination of the following Four (4) years managing in a contact center environment; Two (2) years working with a contact center workforce management (WFM) platform (e.g., Impact 360/Blue Pumpkin, Witness, Clarity, etc.); and Four (4) years managing managers.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) intermediate or Expert level certification.
- HDI Manager or HDI Director certification.
Job Number: 614823