Take a step forward in your career at iA and enhance your skills and competencies in partner advice, human resources management, career development and control and compliance of processes in continuous improvement mode. Your contribution will be valued within our organization, which promotes its human values, in a high-performance climate!
Our IA Private Wealth team is currently undergoing a major digital transformation. Among other things, we are looking to provide an outstanding digital experience to our network of independent advisors and our clients. To this end, we are looking for a leader to lead this transformation.
As Director, IT Service Delivery - Wealth Management, you will be responsible for the delivery of new solutions as well as the lifecycle management (maintenance and upgrades, application support) of information assets belonging to the Wealth Management domain. You will work in Lean and Agile mode and provide IT advisory services to your partners in order to meet their business needs.
- Act as a resource person for all IT services provided to the Wealth Management sector.
- Work closely with executive management to align the teams’ initiatives with overall business’ strategic direction and ensure that the initiatives align with the firm’s priorities and risk appetite.
- Maintain a focus on excellent advisor and client experiences as well as process optimization as key outcomes of each initiative
- Advise your internal partners in the selection and implementation of IT solutions such as software acquisition and integration, shared and reusable services and cloud computing solutions.
- Oversee the performance (safety, supplier, financial data, project health, production environment and compliance) of the solution delivery under your responsibility and ensure the availability of financial, material and human resources to ensure the completion of the order book.
- Direct the delivery of IT services and solutions in relation to the business needs of the company and the objectives of the Vice President of Information Technology according to quality standards, and this, within deadlines and budgets.
- Monitor compliance with the processes, norms and standards in effect at iA Financial Group (including project management, design, development, procurement, configuration and testing, compliance), and ensure the improvement of your team's work methods.
- Maintain continuous and proactive communication links with the managers of the business sectors involved in the projects, in the evolution and continuity of IT services.
- Plan and control the financial, material and human resources of your department and report to management.
Do you stand out for your ability to learn, your leadership and intellectual curiosity and, above all, your excellent communication and work organization skills?
This position is for you!
It will allow you to exercise sound management of your unit's human and material resources. You will have to encourage the training of your staff and put in place conditions conducive to the motivation, development and retention of specialized personnel.
This permanent position is located in Toronto or Montreal.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Wealth Management, especially around digital vision design and strategic roadmap execution is a must
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or in a relevant discipline at the same level
- 10-15 years of relevant and in-depth experience in information technology
- Experience in managing several project teams and previous experience in managing large-scale projects
- Expertise and ability to be involved in the preparation and presentation of business cases related to major IT projects, and in the strategic planning of corporate IT development orientations in relation to business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with user managers to achieve corporate objectives
- Practical experience implementing/leading Agile delivery teams
- Understanding of the software development cycle, DevOps use and Lean
- Ability to innovate in one's sector and mobilize resources for change
- Strong ability to develop human resources in career progression
- Understanding of the mechanisms for budgeting and capital budgeting of information technology initiatives
- Bilingualism French/English (an asset)
- Management experience in matrix mode (an asset)