As an IT Security Officer for TAH entities, this position will be responsible for the following areas:
IT Security Assessment
- Assess the organization's security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus software and passwords, to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack.
- Carry out simulated attacks to test the efficiency of security measures.
- Prioritize security coverage to ensure that strategically important data, such as commercial information or personal data, receives the highest levels of protection.
IT Security Policies
- Develop risk mitigation policies that encourage secure working and protection of data.
- Provide training for employees, explaining security risks and demonstrating good practices, such as using strong passwords and protecting data when they use mobile devices outside the office.
- Accountable for