As an IT Security Officer for TAH entities, this position will be responsible for the following areas:
IT Security Assessment
- Assess the organization's security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus software and passwords, to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack.
- Carry out simulated attacks to test the efficiency of security measures.
- Prioritize security coverage to ensure that strategically important data, such as commercial information or personal data, receives the highest levels of protection.
IT Security Policies
- Develop risk mitigation policies that encourage secure working and protection of data.
- Provide training for employees, explaining security risks and demonstrating good practices, such as using strong passwords and protecting data when they use mobile devices outside the office.
- Accountable for enforcing IT security policies and incident reporting to the company's leadership team.
IT Security Monitoring
- Establish procedures and automated processes, tools and technologies to continuously monitor the status of devices connected to the networks, malware, IT networks, Internet Connectivity Controls, Cyber Crimes including denial of service attacks, email hijacking, email identity thefts, and unusual activities and behaviors of devices connected to the company's IT networks.
- Responsible for deploying tools and technologies to proactively monitor and detect unusual patterns of behavior and respond quickly to determine the cause and deal with any threat.
- Analyze reports generated by the monitoring system to identify trends that might indicate a future risk.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Proven experience in managing co-located data centers and IaaS and PaaS providers in negotiating and managing SLAs and engagement contracts
- Proven experience in handling Cyber Security threats and prevention measures
- Experience in setting up and managing NOC/SOC operations
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and relational skills, good organizational and project management skills; sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, and CISCO, Microsoft is plus
- At least 10 years proven experience as an IT Security / Cyber Security Manager/Officer for a large enterprise with hands-on experience with Firewalls, Routers, SIEM tools, and NOC/SOC operations