Join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a director of IT Project Management. This position will be responsible for driving the successful execution of CVS Health’s most critical and complex IT initiatives and programs. Via close partnership with CVS Health executives and senior leaders, this Director will be responsible for helping scope strategic initiatives, and then leading their end-to-end execution to ensure business-driven results.
The position supports enterprise-wide goals to achieve IT delivery goals in: execution speed and effectiveness, driving a consistent approach, and understanding and supporting the unique business requirements of CVS Health. You will be part of a team of Program Managers and Project Managers taking accountability for the most important and complex IT projects and programs, working to ensure business benefits are achieved.
This Director will be accountable for program and portfolio management. It is essential that this Director not only have outstanding project management skills, but also exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
The successful candidate will possess broad business acumen in addition to the theoretical and practical application of program management and software delivery life cycle (SDLC) methodologies. Outstanding partnership management and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to influence across the enterprise.
As IT Director you will:
· Background in IT program management and execution.
· Demonstrated ability to drive large-scale change management within a complex organization.
· Exceptionally strong attention to details.
· Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve technical issues.
· Proven experience managing risks and issues across projects and programs.
· Expert collaboration and partnership capabilities.
· Ability to build trust and relationships up, down, and across the organization.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, and diverse global organization.
· Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
· Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication, and leadership.
· Experience managing a team and working effectively and efficiently in a highly-matrixed global organization.
· Hands-on experience using a wide variety of program and project management tools and techniques.
· Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing large-scale project implementations from start to finish.
· Minimum of 10 years in IT program management and execution.
· Minimum of 5 years leading large-scale change management within a complex organization.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience leading program management efforts within large, complex environments.
· Minimum of 5 years of Director-level leadership experience level within a large, global corporation.
IT or Healthcare Consulting preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, computer science, or similiar.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 657037BR