We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been passionate about innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
The Director, IT MDM & Data Governance Technical delivery will drive business value and ensure successful technical delivery of MDM, Data Governance & Data Quality platforms and projects across multiple data domains. Along with being a hands-on Architect, the leader is responsible for managing a team of MDM, Data quality and metadata technical practitioners, work with multiple business partners and cross functional IT teams while monitoring delivery timelines. This role will identify best-fit architecture; provide technical guidance on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. He/she will collaborate with technology vendors, system integrators and industry leaders to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions.
- Establish overall MDM technical strategy and implementation roadmap for multiple domains
- Responsible for architecture and delivery of MDM, Data Governance and DQ programs
- Provide technical leadership and support for the Master Data Management (MDM) platform, including solution architecture, inbound/outbound data integration, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incremental updates
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams/cloud provider to establish, maintain, upgrade application platforms/environments
- Translate requirements into relevant project initiatives with associated metrics
- Day-to-day technical management, mentoring of technical resources
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline/experience preferred
- 12+ years working in IT with an understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Strong knowledge and experience in defining technical Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM services and capabilities, Metadata Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality solutions
- Have combination of technical depth, written/verbal communication, project management, and client management skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in architect and implementing Master Data Management solutions (on premises / on-cloud)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in technical development, configuration and custom development of Informatica Multi-domain MDM
- experience implementing data governance/metadata management platforms like Collibra preferred
- Working knowledge of various application servers (JBoss, IBM WAS)
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL server, UNIX
- Strong knowledge of Data profiling, Data Discovery, Information chain management
- Minimum 3 years' experience in technical development, configuration and custom development of Informatica DQ tool
- Experience on integration with Informatica DQ tool with other system(s) to perform profiling and quality checks
- Familiarity working with data security and privacy standards a huge plus. e.g. GDPR
- Experience in project lifecycle deployment using agile methodology
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise