The Director of the IT Innovation Center plans, organizes and provides directive oversight for IT services for Nursing and Physician service lines. You will serve as an IT point person in the development of system initiatives to support client needs, including planning system solutions and enhancements. In this role, you will ensure integration of solutions with Corporate IT plans. You will communicate approved plans and appropriate updates to the clients in the service line.
This position will take charge of the Innovation Center (IC). Responsible for enhancing and building the IC to strategize and forecast technology driven opportunities positively impacting patient care and the patient experience.
· Collaborates with business operations client and provides leadership to plan and analyze key business initiatives involving information system needs in support of business strategy and operations.
· Ensures client plan is aligned with enterprise plan.
· Communicates Information Technology’s vision, goals, objectives, and efficiencies related to execution and implementation of information system solutions to client.
· Provides leadership in defining the process and service levels delivered to clients. Ensures service levels are accurate and meet client needs.
· Facilitates relationships with client, IT leadership and vendors.
· Participates in capital and operating budget preparation and demand management related to all IT requests from clients.
· Reviews monitoring reports to ensure project forecasts are aligned with approved budgets.
· Oversees/ sponsors the successful completion of IT capital approved projects for assigned clients in the service line. Works withdevelopers in other areas to complete approved enhancements
· Ensures IT maintains the infrastructure, network, key applications, desktop support and proper disaster recovery procedures.
· Prepares and presents to upper management for buy-in and support of proposed initiatives
· Provides leadership and knowledge to maintain an accurate application inventory which is understood, communicated and supported.
· Provides oversight to application and infrastructure delivery teams for all IT efforts affecting their service line clients.
· Selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports; and oversees the development, management and evaluation of indirect report
· Clinical experience as a nurse or doctor, for 2 or more years
· Understanding of challenges facing clinical care givers today
· Forward thinking and able to develop a roadmap for future offerings
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
· Minimum of seven (7) years progressively responsibleinformation technologyexperience, including experience in a leadership role.
· Demonstrated knowledge delivering quality results, client satisfaction and operational efficiencies and excellence.