As Director, IT Infrastructure for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A strategic leader accountable for the delivery of IT Infrastructure Services to support the Pitney Bowes Presort Business within theCommerce Services organization.
• Be accountable for IT Infrastructure Strategy, Solution Development, Demand Management, and Operations for the Presort Services business
• Responsible for understanding the business plans and requirements by partnering closely with the Presort business facing technology leadership/executives, and to define and maintain relevant infrastructure services solution portfolio, investment plans of all IT infrastructure solutions required to help run Presort business unit’s operations effectively and efficiently
• Required to identify and track IT Infrastructure service delivery metrics in accordance with internal/external (client) expectations and benchmarks, factoring in the impact of risk/control issues, and effectively managing IT Infrastructure costs in alignment with business P&L goals and overall PB IT budget
• Responsible to make sure the IT Infrastructure Solutions are developed / maintained to be fully compliant with regulatory requirements (e.g. USPS related) or client / industry specific standards
• Coach, develop and strengthen a team of IT Infrastructure experts for their effective career development at Pitney Bowes
• Partner closely with business and technology leadership stakeholders for 40+ Presort locations nationally to ensure the optimal operations of IT assets in line with site/shop floor requirements
As Director, IT Infrastructure you have:
• 10+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure strategy, architecture, solution design and deployment, global operations covering Microsoft, Cisco and other technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
• Prior experience with managing large scale, 24×7 IT Infrastructure operations across various locations and managing escalations while leveraging mix of onsite and offshore resources (internal/outsourced).
• Leadership experience in driving workload management for desired outcomes in a matrixed organization.
• Experience with Cloud infrastructure architecture and operations is a plus.
• Solid experience in leading cross-functional teams and flexibility to influence executives at management levels.
• Strong written and verbal communications, with proven experience in delivering management briefings.
• Extensive and proven experience working with third party vendors and service delivery organizations.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our TeamAt Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to thealternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.?
Job Posting Number: 174389