A strategic leader accountable for the delivery of IT Infrastructure Services to support the Pitney Bowes Presort Business within the Commerce Services organization.
• Be accountable for IT Infrastructure Strategy, Solution Development, Demand Management, and Operations for the Presort Services business
• Responsible for understanding the business plans and requirements by partnering closely with the Presort business facing technology leadership/executives, and to define and maintain relevant infrastructure services solution portfolio, investment plans of all IT infrastructure solutions required to help run Presort business unit’s operations effectively and efficiently
• Required to identify and track IT Infrastructure service delivery metrics in accordance with internal/external (client) expectations and benchmarks, factoring in the impact of risk/control issues, and effectively managing IT Infrastructure costs in alignment with business P&L goals and overall PB IT budget
• Responsible to make sure the IT Infrastructure Solutions are developed / maintained to be fully compliant with regulatory requirements (e.g. USPS related) or client / industry specific standards
• Coach, develop and strengthen a team of IT Infrastructure experts for their effective career development at Pitney Bowes
• Partner closely with business and technology leadership stakeholders for 40+ Presort locations nationally to ensure the optimal operations of IT assets in line with site/shop floor requirements
As Director, IT Infrastructure you have:
• 10+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure strategy, architecture, solution design and deployment, global operations covering Microsoft, Cisco and other technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
• Prior experience with managing large scale, 24×7 IT Infrastructure operations across various locations and managing escalations while leveraging mix of onsite and offshore resources (internal/outsourced).
• Leadership experience in driving workload management for desired outcomes in a matrixed organization.
• Experience with Cloud infrastructure architecture and operations is a plus.
• Solid experience in leading cross-functional teams and flexibility to influence executives at management levels.
• Strong written and verbal communications, with proven experience in delivering management briefings.
• Extensive and proven experienceworking with third party vendors and service delivery organizations.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Job Posting Number: 174389