In this IT Director role, you will lead the global IT portfolio for all Finance, Procurement and Wholesale Business Intelligence systems, implementing a global IT strategy to meet business requirements and drive better performance through technology. You will manage and mentor a global team and collaborate with business Stakeholders and IT Partners. You will additionally manage a departmental budget including expense and capital items.
This position is based in our Richardson, TX office and reports to the VP - Enterprise Systems.
Aligning with Fossil’s core values, we are looking for someone who:
- Develops strong partnerships across our organization
- Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
- Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
- Is passionate about their contribution to Fossil
- Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
- You have 10+ years of relevant IT experience including experience with SAP FICO
- You have strong people leadership skills as well as a demonstrated capability to collaborate in challenging situations
- You’ve had success leading large IT technology initiatives with enterprise level impact and have managed supplier/vendor relationships and large contracts
- You have the ability to engage internal Business Partners and team members at all levels of the organization and can present ideas and concepts to executive leaders
- You have managed multiple services across multiple Business Partners simultaneously
- You have strong planning, forecasting and prioritization skills
- You are regarded as a solid negotiator and influencer
- You have a strong financial mindset and are process-oriented