Director, IT Consulting
8 - 10 years experience •
Summary of Responsibilities
The Director of IT Consulting is responsible the management of our IT Consulting Line of Business. This includes the administration, management and coordination of recruiting, account management, new business development and management of consultants and employees.
- Manage team direction and be a visible leader on behalf of all IT Consulting.
- Provide strategic vision and leadership to the Sales and Account Management team; provide support to the Recruiting Director.
- Develop and manage the ITC annual budget.
- Develop budget projections based on short- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that all monthly IT Consulting LOB goals and objectives are met.
- Ensure Sales metrics and goals are met; report progress to Executive leadership.
- Mentor and coach Sales team in proven leadership, organizational, and motivational techniques.
- Partner with Recruiting Director to identify and implement innovative sales and recruiting methods to attract top talent.
- Build on existing contacts and relationships with existing CareWorks Tech clients.
- Upsell current clients identifying additional opportunities.
- Build relationships at all levels within existing CareWorks Tech client organizations, including lower and middle managers, business, marketing and technical staff.
- Increase market awareness of CareWorks Tech in the Columbus market.
- Enhance the collection of Requirements information and feedback at existing clients, driving increased Submit-to-Interview and Interview-to-Hire rates.
- Build new contacts and relationships at all levels within target prospect organizations, Increase market awareness of CareWorks Tech within our target geographies.
- Articulate business case and ROI of CareWorks Tech solutions to target clients.
- Main point of contact and representative at key industry events and conferences.
- Develop, implement and manage our field resource strategy.
- Provide leadership and management to the Field Resource Manager.
- Track key metrics for our consultants.
- Create, implement and manage exciting opportunities for career development, networking, learning, and teambuilding for our billable consultants.
- A minimum of seven years of IT experience, with five years in an information security role and at least two years in a supervisory capacity.
- A bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in Sales leadership and Sales management.
- Proven ability to develop market strategies.
- Ability to build and maintain C-level and cross functional relationships.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and guide team members and operations personnel, and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management and employees.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding IT Professional Services