Who you are
You will be the senior IT Leader responsible for the execution of all Canadian digital projects as well as the optimal operations of current business solutions including but not limited to CRM+, Power Search, MTB, Yardi, etc. You will evolve the Colliers Canada digital strategy, champion the use of information and technology in business solutions design and lead all digital initiatives across all of Colliers Canada's line of business. You will represent the global technology vision while also facilitating regional flexibility.
What you bring
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other relevant degree
- 15+ of experience in web and applications management
- 5+ of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing, analytics, supply chain management and CRM
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience and education in Marketing is desirable
- Preferably 5+ of experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises
- Strategy and management consulting experience desirable
What success looks like
- You will successfully lead the technology solutions and strategy for Colliers canada, focusing on transformation and technology for our business lines.