ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Direct multiple teams of information technology professionals which includes hiring and training new team members, performance management, annual reviews, career coaching, and technical, leadership and personal development program guidance.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the IT function to ensure effective delivery of operational components of incident management including detection, response, and reporting.
- Manage regular plans and resource capacity forecasts.
- Deliver internal IT customer service excellence by negotiating service levels and ensuring delivery of business commitments.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal customers to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical objectives as well as across the Global IT team.
- Ensure the effective use of IT project methodologies by providing oversight for area IT projects, providing expert guidance on deliverables, process and approach.
- Partner with business leaders to understand direction and identify opportunities for business optimization and process improvement.
- Govern effective internal processes, financial controls, and security practices.
- Develop IT, business policies, and audit requirements.
- Review and approve annual plans and budgets for multiple departments by ensuring ongoing spending aligns with business objectives as well as propose and implement changes as appropriate.
- Ensure alignment of IT operations, project approach, architecture and management with the overall global IT targets and approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Twelve (12) or more years of experience in Information Technology or related experience.
- Five (5) or more years of progressive management experience.
- Ability to interact with company personnel, builds strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understands business imperatives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of technical expertise, staying abreast of new technologies and practices.
- Strong understanding of the business impact of IT tools, technologies, and policies.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management and business personnel.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Graduate degree in Information Systems, Management or equivalent.
- Relevant industry recognized certifications
- Basic understating of Azure services like Azure AD, IAM, SSO, Identity Governance, IoT, Compute, Storage, Databases, SQL Servers, Web App, HDInsight/Hadoop, Machine Learning, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory / Data Bricks, NSG, ASG, VNETs, App Gateway, Front Door, Azure Firewall, load balancers, NVA's, Express Routes etc.
- Previous cloud leadership experience with Azure Commercial or Azure GCC High