The IT CMT (Client Management Team) supports enterprise initiatives, partnering with business owns to create strategic roadmaps. The IT CMT makes the portfolio with their clients and includes developing project proposals to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and goals. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This position will work closely with all lines of business in MedData.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic planning with business owners.
- Develops and maintains roadmaps and manages roadmap alignment with strategy and IT enterprise architecture.
- Portfolio Management
- Manages business relationship for the portfolio; translates complex business problems into technology solutions, participates in steering committee meetings and portfolio reviews
- Serves as the escalation contact to resolve resting defects prioritization and deferrals
- Supports and documents IT requests
- Estimation, Prioritization and Budget Management
- Facilitates prioritization discussion with business and IT leads for all work requests and engages business and IT leads to review CAPEX and OPEX portfolio regularly
- Ensures funding is allocated for all approved work requests and available during execution life cycle
- Client Satisfaction Management
- Builds and maintains client relationship with all business management partners
- Manages and translates “IT jargon” to business teams for ease
- Manages client expectations end to end
- Promotes IT value proposition to business partners and utilizes TCO (total cost of ownership) model to rationalize cost structure
- All other job related duties as it relates to the job function or as delegated by the PMO.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 12 or more years’ experience of:
- Client Management or Account Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Technical background and experience
- Must be a self-starter and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple portfolios and clients.
- Strong workflow analysis, process integration and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and other productivity tools.
- Experience working with process improvement.