$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Leads the Owens & Minor IT Applications, with full applications life cycle responsibility (building, configuration, maintenance, enhancements, decommissioning), including enterprise systems (logistics, human resources, financial, CRM). Systematically identifies issues, overseeing analysis, reporting, planning, development, configuration, and training of end users to ensure standardized best practices and data integrity across applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Collaborates with IT leadership and relevant teams to evolve the vision for implementation and on-going maintenance and changes of software systems and functionality.
2. Manages IT Applications teams responsible for analyzing business requirements needed to carry out care and utilization management programs.
3. Develops and maintains relevant metrics to assess system and data integrity.
4. Budgets, tracks and forecasts spending. Evaluates new technologies and software integration as applicable.
5. Manages IT Applications licensing, products and services.
6. Manages IT Applications vendor relationship and contact services.
7. Leads the hiring, training, development, and organization of IT Applications Teammates and managers.
8. Maintains proactive relationships with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders.
9. Prioritizes and schedules workload, measuring quality of services and validating business satisfaction levels.
10. Ensures all regulatory compliance measures related to assigned software products are adhered to (regulatory/contractual requirements, organizational policies, procedures, internal controls, etc.).
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Anticipates future requirements and develop recommendations and proposals.
2. Prepares written and oral reports, project plans, task lists, timelines, resource assignments, and documentation effectively.
3. Leads and participates in internal and external committees and meetings.
4. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Valid Through: 2019-9-16