- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IS leadership role
- Experience REQUIRED in the following areas:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Project Management experience required
- Epic EMR experience preferred
- Software licensing experience preferred
- PACS/Diagnostic Imaging experience preferred
Other: Interpersonal skills required to interact with IT technical and application staff, customers and clients to provide technical advice to resolve problems.
Analytical ability required to resolve problems and provide technical support, conduct on going and prost-implementation audits, participate in new product evaluations, and identify expenses for general system requirements
Job Description The Director IS Technology Services manages the overall information technology efforts related to the Infrastructure design and implementation of enterprise data center components. Leads a team ensuring optimal system performance and highly available, supportable compute environments. Keeps current with operating system upgrades, security and disaster recovery. Provides technology guidance to customers to implement application related projects.
The Director of IS Technical Services has five key roles as leader in the information technology department:
1. Establishing strategic and tactical input regarding technologies in support of Lee Health business strategies and priorities, and particularly in support of delivering highly reliable and cost effective computing infrastructure to the Information Systems Help Desk, Support Services Analysts and LAN Administrators.
2. Manages and guides the implementation of projects for which oversight responsibility is assigned, to insure optimum quality design, timeliness, cost effectiveness, and supportability of implementation. Holds respective vendors accountable for exceptional performance.
3. Oversees overall LAN operations to include service deliver levels, backup/recovery/disaster recovery and security.
4. Manage projects included in IT Infrastructure capital and operation budgets.
5. Lead and mentor assigned staff, while promoting collaboration, communication, and teamwork on projects they are assigned to, and teamwork within the overall technical services area, and teamwork and open communication within the overall IT Department.
We are looking for someone with experience in a large server environment familiar with Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Active Directory and Windows Server technologies. It is preferred this candidate have previous experience in Healthcare, Epic EMR, Software Licensing and PACS/Diagnostic Imaging.