Oversees the data center site management by leading the team, providing project management and relationship building within the infrastructure operations,
• Lead with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Oversee data center site management.
• Lead the team to increasing levels of capability, emphasizing both customer service and teamwork.
• Improve and maintain depth of leadership across the team.
• Provide project management, leadership, and relationship building within the infrastructure operations groups.
• Set the direction of the IT Operations group, leading and directing all services across the organization.
• Develop strategic and tactical technology and resource plans to maintain availability and efficiencies.
• Manage vendor relationships and contracts; manage and source professional services and outsourced solutions.
• Consult with management to analyze computer system needs for management information and functional operations, to
determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
• Review reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine costs and
impact, and address problems.
• Assist in development and management of the IT Infrastructure Budget.
• Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business required./li>
• Masters Degree in a related field preferred.
• Ten years’ experience in IT operations, systems integration and infrastructure design including 7 years of progressive management experience.
• Experience creating and maintaining scalable, real-time, redundant platforms and operating environments.
• Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available telephony, server and network architectures.
• Exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption.
• Ability to quickly recognize solutions to arising issues
• Ability to meet SLA's and develop metrics that ensure that SLAs are met
• Ability to identify and leverage department resources to accomplish goals
• Ability to be a team player
• Strong influence, leadership, and collaborative skills
• Strong planning and team building experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; articulate communicator with strong analytical and negotiating skills.
• Ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships with executive management and multiple constituencies.
• Ability to articulate technical terminology into terms understandable to diverse groups of technical and non-technical personnel.
• Evidence an understanding of a systems perspective and the interdependence of one unit upon another, and how a change in any one part affects all others.
• Excellent communication and financial skills are necessary for performing cost analysis and justification of new