$250K — $500K+*
The Director IS, Network and Telecom determines the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of the department in order to meet the needs of users throughout the System. The Director evaluates the use of technology and applications to determine priorities, allocate resources, establish project to ensure their timely completion, maintain the integrity and security of computer systems, and make recommendations to keep the System current with technological advances in hardware and software.
- Managing Cisco powered network (routers, switches, access points, etc.)
- Telephony/Voice network /Contact Center
- IT services management- operational process - service now
- Planning, Design and Architecture Responsibilities
- Equipment procurement, inventory and management
- Vendor coordination and planning for network integration activities
- Deep technical knowledge of IP solutions.
- Monitor and report overall performance of information systems projects/programs on a regular basis to ensure quality, efficiency and accuracy.
- Investigate and resolve complex problems and coordinates efforts to provide innovative strategies and solutions.
- Communicate with customers providing customer service, serving as a trusted advisor, and resolving problems to customers satisfaction.
- Regularly report to the IS Leadership Committee (ISLC) the financial status of each pillar and identify areas of deficiency and Key Performance Indicators for IS and aligns them to industry benchmarks.
-Participate with external organizations to keep abreast of industry standards regarding key performance indicators and benchmarking.
- Act as an IS liaison with other organizations (both and externally) to identify and quantify business issues associated with specific projects/or operations, and sets/implements strategic technical direction in support of business requirements.
- Partner with Leadership to finalize standards to ensure long-term sustainability, strategic alignment, and cost effectiveness of proposed enterprise and departmental standards.
-Ensure expenditures are within the financial guidelines established in the capital and operating budgets.
- Communicate vision, goals and strategies to build awareness and commitment within the department. Maintains open communication channels to keep staff adequately informed.
- Responsible for human resources functions, including interviewing, hiring, counseling, appraising, and terminating employees. Identifies personnel development needs, provides training opportunities, and conducts annual reviews for employees. Promotes staff retention and career development.
- Collaborate with IS Management as well as Corporate Finance to ensure that funding is acquired and appropriately controlled for projects that are aligned to strategy.
- Conduct a detailed evaluation of the market trends and leading vendor capabilities, a detailed evaluation of the current state of business intelligence / reporting capability across the organization.
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
- Cisco Contact Center
- Circuit Provisioning (MPLS, EVC, & WAVE)
- ISE – Identity Services
- Cisco ASA
- Palo Alto
- VPN (SSL & B2B)
- Cisco ACI
Network Application Performance Monitoring
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- A Director with 7-10 years of network / telecom experience preferred
- Trained and well versed in Network, Telecom and Unified Communication technologies and Operations.
- Program management - Skilled program manager with the ability to articulate business needs and develop detailed specifications and project plans in conjunction with multiple teams, while ensuring milestones are met and end products meet customer needs/expectations; ability to critical thinking and problem solving skills to resolve project risk and issues.
- Communication - Exudes mature business acumen; effective at providing timely, concise, audience-appropriate information orally and in writing; able to communicate and manage a large audience to complete business and IS objectives; aware and able to handle political climates.
- Relationship Building - Strong collaboration and team-building skills with a track record of building strong, enduring relationships with multiple teams and business customers.
- Productivity - Responsive to leadership and staff; able to maximize time to produce comprehensive, polished deliverables and on target operational results.
- Customer focus - Skilled and committed to setting customer expectations and meeting expectations of IS and business customers; able to perceive and address the long-term problems and pain points of the business effectively.
- Resource management - Experienced at influencing results through appropriate staffing, budget management, removing performance barriers, and maximizing available resources for multiple teams.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience required
- 8 years of experience required
- 10+ years of experience preferred
Valid through: 12/8/2021
$150K — $200K *
5 days ago