We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Director, Investor Relations who will serve as the liaison between SmileDirectClub and the global investment community.
- Play a pivotal role in proactively managing the exchange of information between SmileDirectClub and its investors.
- Proactively engage investors and sell-side analysts to articulate the strategy of and status of SmileDirectClub’s progress.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of analyst valuation methods and individual analyst models.
- Stay apprised of market opinions and reactions to company performance.
- Advise Senior Leadership on how investors will react to Company decisions and performance trends.
- Serve as key point of contact to prepare the Senior Leadership Team for investor meetings, earnings calls, and media outreach.
- Develop multi-year investor targeting and communication plans.
- Work with Senior Leadership to develop key messaging for all investor communications including, but not limited to, annual meetings, quarterly conference calls, earnings press releases, filings, and investor conferences.
- Provide Senior Leadership Team with feedback related to discussions with the investment community and its reactions to SmileDirectClub’s business strategy, market development and external events.
- Provide strategic consulting on all capital market related areas to Senior Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in financial analysis and strategic business planning
- Prior successful experience interacting with the investment community, including buy and sell side analysts, key shareholders, financial media, and potential shareholders.
- Superior financial analysis skills required.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture