We are looking for an experienced Investor Relations Lead within our Finance team to be a key member of our rapidly-growing business. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with our Finance & Accounting Teams while interacting closely with our Executive Team to prepare the quarterly reporting and other investor requirements. This candidate will be reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Strategic Finance and will be responsible for designing and implementing our investor relations strategy while developing and managing relationships with , prospective investors and the research analyst community. This position will require the candidate to gain a deep understanding of the business and its drivers, then determine how to effectively communicate the Company’s results and strategy to the broader investor community.
What does the job entail?
- Develop and maintain a clear and comprehensive Investor Relations strategy to communicate financial performance, key business levers and company strategy & outlook
- Establish and build relationships with buy-side investors and analysts while a key point of contact for incoming investor inquiries
- Partner with key stakeholders within the Company to execute the quarterly earnings process, including press release preparation, conference call script, presentation and Q&A
- Prepare Executive Team and other Leadership members for quarterly earnings calls, investor meetings, conferences and other external communications, including creation of presentation materials
- Maintain an IR strategic calendar, database of external communications and stakeholders, analyst consensus model, and IR website
- Understand and ensure SEC and other regulatory compliance as it relates to disclosures and preparation of the Company’s SEC filings
What are we looking for?
- Passionate, curious, and interested in a growing, consumer-facing DTC brand.
- A team-first attitude, willing and eager to roll up your sleeves, doing the tasks necessary to help advance the business forward.
- Ability to think and work independently, approaching problems with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable communicating with Investors and other external stakeholders, and with all levels of employees, including executives
- Organized, and able to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and enjoys building processes in a fast-paced environment
More practical skills needed:
- 10+ years of experience in investor relations, sell-side equity research or other finance positions, with at least 3+ years of direct IR work
- Strong analytical skills to identify key drivers of the Allbirds business, maintain IR financial model, and execute valuation methodologies and financial techniques used by investors and analysts
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to build and grow relationships with business leaders, research analysts and investors
- Understanding SEC requirements and ability to navigate any regulatory or disclosure issues (Reg FD, etc.)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness benefits
- Discounted products