AECOM is seeking a Director, International Tax Reporting for our Dallas, TX location. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Tax Operations and will be responsible for international tax provision for financial statement reporting and compliance in relation to US corporate tax returns along with assisting with tax planning and special projects by leading a team of managers and staff that will:
- Prepare international components of the corporate quarterly and annual tax provisions pursuant to ASC 740.
- Prepare the international aspects of the US consolidated tax return including Forms 5471, 8858 and 1118, Subpart F and other U.S. inclusions, GILTI, FDII and BEAT.
- Prepare required elections and disclosures such as check-the-box elections and DCLs.
- Partner with Tax Planning team members on special transactions and worldwide tax planning to provide tax and operational efficiencies.
- Assist with transfer pricing including corporate allocations and royalty pricing.
- Assist in process improvement efforts for Tax Provision (OneSource) and Tax Returns (CorpTax).
- Support Corporate Finance, Legal, Treasury and Accounting on tax matters for AECOM foreign operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field
- 12+ years of experience including 4 years in a leadership roles, large-scale, complex, public company tax experience in public and/or corporate tax environments that includes:
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP tax accounting (ASC 740), international tax concepts and preparing and reviewing US tax calculations and compliance
- Proven ability and track record in leading, mentoring, developing, growing and managing a team of experienced tax professionals
- Experience in developing, presenting and implementing process improvements, new approaches and best practices
- Staying informed on international tax regulations, changes and business environment and determining potential impact on the company
- Advanced Excel skills and experience utilizing OneSource Tax Provision, CorpTax, Hyperion and Oracle (or similar systems and applications)
- Candidate must possess outstanding communication and presentation skills and have the ability to work within a multi-cultural team of colleagues around the world
- Due to the nature of this work, US Citizenship is required
- Advanced Degree in Taxation, Business, Law or related field preferred
- CPA License preferred
What We Offer