$150K — $200K *
Director, International Tax
Alvarez & Marsal Taxand, LLC is seeking a Director (Experienced Manager) to join our International Tax practice. Our International Tax professionals work on a variety of international tax technical subjects including U.S. foreign tax credit and repatriation planning, cash management planning techniques, cross-border financing, treaty issues, accounting for income taxes, and total global effective tax rate management. Candidates must possess the experience, professionalism and leadership qualities necessary to deliver first-rate tax compliance and consulting services to meet our clients’ specific tax needs.
What will you be doing?
As a Director for the International Tax practice, you will
As a Director, you will coordinate with Taxand member firms to collect local tax returns and other information required to maintain global tax attributes of multinational clients. You will also develop new business with existing clients and potential targets, deliver proposals and other client presentations, provide and review written and oral advice to clients serving a range of industries, and mentor and supervise tax professionals.
Who will you be working with?
We are not a typical tax firm. We are a group of entrepreneurial, action oriented and results oriented tax professionals who take a hands-on approach to solving our clients’ problems and helping them reach their potential. We are nimble, resourceful, and proactive but adapt quickly when changes are needed. We present you with opportunities, not a playbook, and we reward you based on your achievements, not your tenure.
How will you grow and be supported?
As a demonstration of A&M’s strong commitment to its people, we offer benefits to support your career, personal and professional development. This includes an equity investment in a diversified financial services firm, the ability to invest in A&M private equity funds at beneficial terms, and a health and wellness program. Click to learn about our commitment to your well-being. A&M recognizes that our people fuel our growth, and you and your team will be provided with the best available training and development resources, as well as networking opportunities. Learn more about why A&M is a great place to work.
- 5+ years of international tax experience gained in public accounting
- Master’s Degree in Taxation or JD/LL.M preferred. Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong U.S. tax compliance experience required
- Leadership skills and the ability to exceed client expectations and deliver quality client service
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Possess creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Valid through: 11/22/2021
$150K — $200K *
22 days ago