After working to make financial progress possible for over 75 million Americans, Credit Karma is expanding outside the US for the first time by launching internationally. We’re looking for a leader to build and run the international business. Early success metrics will include member growth and a path toward a healthy P&L internationally. The Director will work directly alongside the VP, International and a cross-functional team on the overall CK international roadmap, and especially in direct leadership over Credit Karma Canada. This position will be based in San Francisco, but may require frequent travel.
What you'll do
- General Management of the Credit Karma Canada product and business, including: Lead a cross-functional team to launch, roll-out, and iterate on our offering. Own the day-to-day management of our international P&L, paving a path toward long-term financial viability internationally. Build, nurture, and grow partnerships to create a robust marketplace of financial products for international members.
- Drive key initiatives for the overall international strategy and product roadmap beyond Canada, especially: Product Management responsibilities on initiatives to internationalize the Credit Karma platform. Strategy and analysis on future potential markets for CK.
What's great about it
- You’ll build something that has the potential to positively affect millions of people
- The work you do will have significant impact and visibility across Credit Karma
- This role brings the best of both worlds: the experience of growing early-stage products and businesses with the support of a successful later-stage internet company
What we expect
- Interest and excitement in our industry and our mission
- 8+ years of related experience, including general management, business development, and/or product management roles
- Strong negotiation and partnership building skill-set
- Highly collaborative, with experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage a country P&L
- Track record of success in go-to-market launches
- Professional experience in and/or deep market knowledge of Canada
- Experience working hands-on with product and engineering teams in both smaller startup and large company environments
- Ideally experience building both consumer and monetization products/businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technical discipline or in Business, Finance, or related field; Master’s degree is preferred