MKS Instruments has a great new opportunity for a Director of Internal Communications. Reporting directly to the SVP, CHRO, you will develop and implement strategies and programs to communicate the company's business objectives, culture and values to our global employees.
- Partner with Executive Management, Human Resources and other departments to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic internal communications
- Design, edit and oversee distribution of internal communication materials via company newsletters, intranet, emails/memos, webcasts, employee meetings, etc.
- Provide guidance to Executive Management regarding communication plans and announcements
- Develop standards and guidelines for style and content
- Evaluate fit with target audience to ensure comprehension
- Implement metrics to evaluate ef