Direct the Company’s internal control environment and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and US GAAP; Responsible for analyzing data for internal audit, gathering data for internal audit, and assisting in the implementation of recommendations arising from internal audits, communicate results of internal audits to stakeholders and audit committee.
- Develop internal audit department personnel
- Assist management with performing special projects
- Monitor third party co-source budgets within approved amounts
- Evaluate SOX strategy throughout the year
- Maintain external auditor relationships
- Create and execute internal audit plan
- Ensure internal audits and special projects are executed in accordance with stakeholder expectations and delivered on time.
- Internal Audit PlanSchedule
- Candidate selection
- Allocate resources appropriately to ensure department objectives and deadlines are achieve
- Bachelors Degree in an Accounting from an accredited college/university
- CPA designation or equivalents (Licensed/Chartered Public Accountant) required
- Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Fraud Examiner preferred
- 10+ years of professional work experiencerequired
- A high degree of professional and technical accomplishment in the audit profession and broad experience in all areas of audit activities.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, COSO and COBITinternal control frameworks
- Internal audit program development or monitoring program development experience a plus
- Expertise in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other regulatory requirements over internal control are required
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and risk management
- Works under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting inflexible deadlines
- Ability to multi-task amongst various projects
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Minimal travel up to 10% annually