It is the primary responsibility of the Director Interactive Gaming to oversee the online gaming platform and infrastructure. This position will report directly to the Vice President Interactive Gaming and will support of all online gaming platforms implemented by Interactive Gaming. This includes and is not limited to media application, networking, digital streaming, OTT and other technology systems. The position offers the opportunity to work in a cutting edge and fast paced technological environment. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic analyst who enjoys finding solutions to various creative technological challenges and takes great pride in his or her work. All duties are performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures as well as within the framework and intent of the Mission Statement.
- Collaborate with the hotel brands of MGM Resorts International to validate the cohesiveness of shared technology, services, applications and equipment.
- Lead the development and implementation of departmental and technology policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide guidance, direction and oversight with all online gaming platforms.
- Maintain current knowledge of the media and sponsorship industry landscape, market trends, key category activity across sports betting and online casino.
- Oversight of tracking and reporting on results of all local and national sponsorship programs. Responsible for using market research analysis to enhance and/or revise sponsorship and marketing strategies that are in place.
- Monitor the company’s interactive gaming position, competitive movements, customer trends and other areas which may affect the organization and the portfolio of businesses.
- Partner and collaborate with Strategic Initiatives, Enterprise Analytics and other corporate functions to gather data, reports and analysis to monitor progress against the department’s strategic objectives and priorities.
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- 7 years of leadership experience in interactive gaming, online gaming, hospitality, gaming or related field / industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Gaming, hospitality or service industry experience
- Sports and entertainment background
- Knowledge and experience leveraging technology and online platforms