Director, Interactive Business Operations
The Company leverages data, technology, and analytics to drive marketing transformation for global clients and delivers personalized experiences across all consumer touch points. As a part of the multinational Group, we benefit from the scale and reach of our parent company, and at the same time, we can adapt to the fast pace of a startup.
Unlocking the value of consumer data can deliver growth, revenue and create differentiation to stay on top. Real-time action is instrumental in driving results within a highly fragmented marketplace. The Company’s data solutions are built to deliver insightful results with speed, accuracy and a single version of the truth. In leveraging the DNA of marketing agency with a talent pool of developers, data scientists, and Ph. Ds, we hold the unique position in the increasingly crowded ad tech and consulting space.
Join our dynamic and diverse team at The Company – data solutions for marketers, by marketers.
The Director of Business Operations will support our fastest growing organization within The Company.
This is a senior level role that will develop and drive operational efficiencies, overall program management, change management and issue investigation/resolutions.
It requires strong client delivery management in building out the business operations function to ensure profitability for existing business. This includes interacting with senior level management within The Company to support negotiation of contracts, provide guidance and support on the scope and estimated costs of projects.
The Director must align with our management team’s expectations and the agency’s deliverables in a way that will support client success and outcomes that are meaningful to them.
· Develop and Design operational processes around projects and teams to optimize our organization.
· Develop programs that would support our growing organization to manage existing and new revenue streams.
· Develop processes that enable our growing organization to mitigate risks on complex and global accounts.
· Partner with the leadership to identify programs for growing the consulting revenue streams.
· Partner with teams around processes to minimize potential for error on complex accounts
· Operate as a key collaborator in bringing in appropriate Project Management support. Develop and ensure a robust program/ project controls framework is used to deliver programs/ projects on time and under budget
· Create a process and reporting for managing forward-looking/forecastingutilization for a diverse set of clients and identify resourcing requirements
· Track actuals against forecasted utilization and adjust to reflect best estimates
· Develop & manage project plans for completion of new pricing models
· Implement process for continuous feedback from clients and agency partners on consulting projects
· Create a repeatable and efficient account onboarding methodology
· Determine what documentation would be most efficient to give our teams to prepare to onboard new accounts
· Create an Account Onboarding playbook
· Create a global wiki to share best practices.
· Manage contracts and negotiations across vendors.
· Morale Management: Track activities across offices & teams to best align book of work with skills and career goals of our consultants
· Training: Work with L&D to help coordinate logistics of consulting related training Recruiting: Work withHR to ensure that statuses are on time and tracking.
Issue and Risk Management
· Support the organization in analyzing the key issues and risks in the program and assess business impact
· Ensure that the appropriate resources required to handle any emergent issues are located and acquired for a project
· Set project quality and performance standards. Assesses and manages risk within, and across, multiple projects
· Responsible for escalating as needed to the agency leadership, legal, finance, etc. as appropriate.
· 10+ years of Business Operations within a digital agency or consultative environment.
· Seeking backgrounds with those who have day to day management of the business, supply chain, process improvement, management of risks/assets, planning reporting and financials
· You have worked in the ad space and are versed in Ad Tech Solutions
· Strong experience around revenue and profitability.
· Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate complex business issues across diverse stakeholders
· Ability to work through complex business issues in an iterative manner
· PMP or other Project Management certification is a definite plus.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.