he Director, Integrated Solutions will create and maintain the strategy for the collection of services and solutions that leverage the full breadth of Ricoh's capabilities in the Key Focus Area. This includes defining the packaging of elements that make up the solutions, the delivery models to be used, the pricing structures, the technologies/tools to be used, etc. In addition, this position will have oversight of the Portfolio Management and Marketing teams to ensure these solutions are delivered in accordance with the strategy, aligned to the specific go to market audience definitions. The Director will provide the much-needed ownership for the roadmap associated with Key Focus area including, the end-to-end structuring of solutions .
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of the Integrated Strategy & Solutions specific to the Key Area of Focus defining the capabilities and solutions, working with thought leaders from across the company to validate and refine the strategy, ensuring proper focus is placed on the most high-impact growth and profitable service/solution opportunities.
- Define the multi-year roadmaps for the solution developments and enhancements to ensure achievement of the approved strategy.
- Lead the efforts across all teams to define, build, and launch the key differentiated solutions that will drive Ricoh revenue and profitability.
- Leads a team that develops Ricoh US future solutions and strategies evolving the strategies associated with profitable growth and evolvement of emerging markets and our largest services businesses
- Provides the vision, oversight and direction to clearly identify and prioritize the opportunities and identify the gaps within our current portfolio associated with the Key Area of Focus
- Collaborates with Sales teams, Analyst Relations, and other groups to understand the Voice of the Customer and the Voice of the Field so the emerging services can be modified accordingly.
- Stays current with external trends in the Key Focus Area (e.g., technologies, delivery models, pricing, etc.) and ensures Ricoh USA remains ahead of the competition by adopting what is appropriate.
- Works with Alliances to identify, select, and integrate the best partners into the digital delivery models.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- BA/BS degree in related field. MBA preferred.
- 10 years experience developing or delivering solutions within the Key Area of Focus
- Must be a thought leader with a proven track record within the Key Area of Focus
- Experience leading large, complex, development projects within a matrixed organization
- Experience in organizational change management, ensuring lasting adoption of transformation programs
- Experience working with and presenting to senior executives