$200K — $250K *
As a member of the Seattle Children’s Therapeutics leadership team, the Integrated Data Sciences (IDS) Director is responsible for leading efforts to define and implement the data and analytics strategy for Seattle Children’s Therapeutics (SCTx). This strategy will harmonize and leverage SCTx rich data assets using analytics to power innovation that emboldens the strategic business plan. This will involve working with SCTx leaders to align and evolve technologies, standards, and practices to create an integrated data and analytics platform. The Director will provide operational and financial management leadership and direction on clinical research analytics, informatics, and biostatistics that inform more efficient and streamlined workflow and data analysis in supporting clinical and laboratory research.
The successful candidate is an educator and able to work across all levels to evolve the data IQ within the organization, including the presentation of clinical research analytics, informatics, and biostatistics development, through collaboration with leaders of Seattle Children’s Research Scientific Computing. The Director also develops, communicates, and monitors policies, protocols, and standard operating procedures to ensure the stability and availability of the reporting, analytic solutions, and compliance with established system/data standards and controls, effective utilization of team resources, vendor relationships, and adherence to established service level agreements with customers and key stakeholders. As a leader within SCTx, the incumbent will manage a diverse team and encourage collaboration and equity in alignment with Seattle Children's values. Strong candidates will demonstrate the following:
• Be trustworthy.
• See what’s possible and create it.
• Communicate, collaborate and commit to change.
• Develop the best team ever.
• Own what happens.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights:
- Dedication to staff engagement and Lean principles.
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's.
- PhD, Biostatistics or Healthcare Informatics.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' related experience including clinical trial experience.
- At least five (5) years' experience of progressively responsible leadership overseeing large analytics projects or equivalent and three (3) years' experience in resource management roles.
- At least five (5) years' progressively responsible experience in data analysis roles in a clinical trial research setting.
- Experience utilizing electronic clinical trial data bases.
- Experience working as a cross-functional team member and a team leader in a complex setting.
- Experience leading efforts to define capability vision, requirements, and analytic roadmap.
-Managed resources (FTEs and budget) with a minimum of three (3) years' experience in a dynamic environment.
- Medidata Rave and RedCap experience.
- Knowledge of data manipulation and exploratory data analysis (EDA), big data statistics.
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
Valid through: 4/20/2021