$200K — $250K *
Director, Integrated Campaigns
We are looking for a Director of Integrated Campaigns who is passionate about designing integrated campaigns and growth marketing plans. The ideal candidate is data-driven with a growth marketing mindset for developing and driving an integrated campaign. You will partner with cross functional teams on lifecycle marketing. You are data-driven with experience in orchestrating multichannel campaigns and managing the execution. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Campaign Strategy, Design and Planning.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
• Design integrated marketing campaign plans based on a GTM strategy working across various teams, including product marketing, demand generation, corporate communications, content marketing, product marketing, field marketing, partner and sales teams. Orchestrate connectivity and alignment across all teams.
• With a growth marketing mindset, work across teams to define campaign goals, KPIs, personas/buyer profiles, offers, strategies, and tactics
• Develop plays for up-sell, x-sell, take outs, install base, prospect, and renewal programs
• Determine where customers are in the buyer’s journey and the right marketing touchpoints
• Determine offers across every channel and provide feedback to the campaigns, content marketing, product marketing and brand teams.
• Ensure the right marketing mix to drive awareness and demand generation
• Collaborate with the product marketing team to determine the market opportunity, messaging, target personas, and strategy.
• Team up with the content team to ensure the right content is produced along the buyer’s journey.
• Work with the global corporate sales team on takeout campaigns and key messaging for a competitive advantage.
• Collaborate with the sales enablement team on ensuring appropriate content, messaging target personas etc. is available to sales
• Work with the paid media team to ensure the right mix of offers to the right target audience
• Drive promotional planning for high-value content while working to maximize return across marketing channels, including web, social, paid ads etc.
• Work with the marketing operations team to analyze all aspects of Informatica’s conversion funnel, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
• Provide the campaign and growth strategy, design and plan to the demand generation and growth marketing teams who manage campaign execution
Required Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in campaigns or digital marketing
- Solid understanding of the B2B marketing tech space. Experience in enterprise software marketing strongly preferred. Experience in integration software a plus.
- Experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns with an understanding of all marketing communications disciplines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Ability to align with people across different teams and functions to a common purpose.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to a wide variety of audiences, especially senior/mid-level professionals.
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly, meet deadlines and strive for continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills including ROI and campaign analysis.
- B.S. in Marketing or related program required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Valid through: 4/17/2021
$180K — $225K + $50K bonus
2 days ago