The Director, Insurance Performance Improvement will have insurance industry experience and/or a consulting background to the insurance industry, and will specialize in helping execute business strategy through implementation.
If you have a passion for tackling complex, heart of the business issues, you will find a challenging environment in which to apply and grow your skills.
The Director / Senior Director will provide technical project management, business process redesign, analytical support, and strategic services in a consulting environment.
- Provide management consulting advisory services to executives in the insurance industry across business functions such as new business underwriting, policy / member administration, and claims processing
- Lead project work streams and engagements including the management of staff practitioners
- Support clients' most strategic business transformation projects including: issue analysis and business case development, process redesign, technical and functional requirements design assistance, and operational improvement
- Lead in Project management of complex projects consisting of diverse practitioners across Finance, Strategy & Operations, and Human Capital
- Coordinate with accounting, regulatory, and other professionals in delivering comprehensive solutions for clients
- Lead practice management opportunities for the practice
- Sales activities as necessary
- Extensive insurance experience (10 – 15years +) either as practitioner with a (re)insurer or consulting firm
- Experience in Reinsurance, Property & Casualty and Life & Annuities industries or Health Insurance
- Emphasis on core Insurance operations (claims / policy management / underwriting) and performance / process improvement – business process re-engineering / cost containment / benchmarking / strategy
- Deep analytical skills
- CPA or MBA preferred, but not mandatory
- Manage teams and serve as project leader
- Level own network for business opportunities
- Track market and industry trends