Are you a world class Inside Sales leader? Do you love developing talent and closing lots of business in the process? We are looking for an experienced Software/SaaS Sales manager to lead a team of Commercial Account Executives (quota carrying). You will inspire and motivate a team of high performing AE's to achieve their sales goals and work with them to be promoted through our sales system.
We're making a difference in the monitoring space, and we're looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. At SignalFx, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company's mission. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people enjoy coming to work every day. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you should consider to join us at SignalFx!
- You will execute on your team's plan to meet or exceed revenue quota
- You will support your account executives on their overall professional development, their selling skills (discovery calls, deal execution, negotiations, etc) and guide them in improving behavioral skills needed for the role (effective communication, problem solving, time management)
- You will develop and maintain a set of metrics to track progress and success of the team, and review those metrics with senior management to ensure we're improving.
- You will partner with your peers in building an on-boarding program for account executives as well as continuous training and enablement to help AE's build upon their existing skills to reach their full potential, excelling to the next level.
- You will drive a structured MEDDIC process with deal management
- You are an effective communicator and inspiring leader, your teams success is your motivation, you love to coach and have impeccable leadership skills; people want to follow you!
- 5+ years in a sales management function, with experience and shown performance as a people manager of AE's.
- Comfortable working in dynamic, fast paced startup environments
- A depth of knowledge in the monitoring space, microservices, and AWS/GCP/Azure (preferred)
- A natural ability to collaborate and working with cross-functional teams to optimize for company outcomes
- 5+ yrs experience successfully selling SaaS and/or subscription-based software as an individual contributor with success record
- A deep understanding of what it takes to hire, ramp, and lead and early-stage sales teams and line level sales managers to a high level of performance
- Will work primarily out of SignalFx San Francisco office
- Travel may be up to 10% on west coast.