As Inside Sales Director, you’ll play a key role in our company’s growth strategy. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO), you will be responsible for coaching and leading the development and growth of our Inside Sales Team that is based in Cambridge, MA. In this role, successful candidates will leverage their sales and sales management expertise to optimize all facets and stages of the DigitalOcean inside sales process. To accomplish this you will collaborate with the CCO and Director of Sales Ops and others across the organization to create a predictive and data-driven inside sales growth engine.
As a people manager, you will be required to support your team through mentorship, sales coaching and training, weekly 1:1 meetings, and career development discussions. Experience with innovative lead development and lead generation programs, systems management, planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, and sales policy definition and management is critical for this position.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide overall leadership and management of our Customer Account Managers.
- Identify, continuously improve, and integrate all sales processes and policies, including but not limited to, lead management process, commissions, sales recruiting and hiring,
- Recruit, train, motivate and lead the Inside Sales team in pursuit of your assigned target.
- Provide an accurate assessment of pipeline and opportunity management for your teams.
- Own lead distribution and management in collaboration with marketing
- Lead cross-functional initiatives in support of sales process improvement and enablement.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Track record of success as an Inside Sales leader exceeding revenue goals at a high growth SaaS company.
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills.
- Expertise in Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem or other sales related software.
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into predictable business insights.
- Ability to work with Sales Leadership and extended leadership team.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to present and explain data in a simple yet compelling manner.
- Consistent top performance against assigned goals.
- High growth, start-up experience in a SaaS company is a plus.