Job Summary The Director, Inside Sales of the Territory Development Rep (TDR) team will be responsible for driving global sales strategy and execution for the Territory Development Organization with a focus on delivering qualified opportunity pipeline, improving productivity of marketing and partner led demand generation activities, and developing growing team of business development reps. This role, reporting to the SVP of Global Sales, will lead sales and marketing alignment efforts and is a strategic position in the business. The most successful candidate will be a self-starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment, embraces change and the opportunity to learn, has a demonstrated track record of building inside sales in a high growth, global environment. Responsibilities
- Lead the business development organization that supports global field sales, channel sales, field marketing and demand generation.
- Effectively develop and lead business development reps to deliver on qualified lead goals while partnering with field sales and marketing with a teaming, joint ownership mindset.
- Hire, train, and continuously coach the team to achieve excellence using company standard content, programs, processes and tools while striving for continuous improvement with deep curiosity, intense drive, continual testing and focused execution.
- Develop and promote an environment and experiences that stimulate learning, knowledge and interest about the business challenges that Alert Logic can solve for its potential customers.
- Partner with field sales and marketing to maximize lead generation and account-based marketing.
- Own the sales funnel and associated qualified lead goals and supporting KPIs.
- Effectively guide sales team in use of sales automation tools to maximize sales productivity and quality customer engagement.
- Demonstrate and be a role model for company values.
- Make Inside Sales a fun, engaging environment where high potential candidates can enter the industry, personally grow and see their contribution to the company mission.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven leader in managing high growth businesses, developing inside sales teams and leading through continuous levels of improved excellence and impact.
- Must have exceeded goaling expectations on a consistent basis.
- Must possess the leadership qualities of being: (1) a great Recruiter (2) a great Sales Trainer and (3) an Inspiring and Motivating Leader.
- Must possess a clear, direct and respectful communication style with the ability to balance organizational input with personal conviction and courage to deliver positive change and continual improvement
- Should be an open, self-aware, and continuous learner while driving change ideas grounded in data and “on the floor” experience with sales reps.
- Must have experience running a high velocity SaaS sales funnel.
- Must have strong analytical skills and have a history of making data driven decisions.
- Passionate about growing and building a business to its full potential.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- Some travelrequired.