Physician Case Review; Registered Nurse (RN) – Placeholder; Budget and Policies Cardiology; Accredited Case Manager (ACM) – Placeholder; Performance Management Social Work – RN; Discharge Planning Social Work – RN 1; HCFA Guidelines; hospital case management experience; Manager level or above; Bachelor’s Degree – Nursing; Master’s Degree – Nursing or MBA/MHA; Franciscan Strategic Initiative; Out-Migration; Operations Management Social Work – RN; Clinical Information Collection Social Work – RN; People Management Activities Quality and Perf Improvement
Never or Rarely
WHAT WE NEED
Transfer Center Leaders
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Transfer Center department is always a busy hub of activity. Transfer center staff are always ensuring patients are transferred to Franciscan Health in a safe and effective manner. The Manager of Transfer Center oversees those activities happen in accordance with HFAP requirements. Think you’re up for the challenge?
Are you a good leader? Are you detail-oriented and thorough in your work? Are you a good communicator and a strong motivator? We are looking for someone with your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide day-to-day leadership and oversight of the transfer center department, development & operations.
- Provide management, oversight and standardization of the transfer center processes to improve movement of transfers throughout the system.
- Serve as a resource/liaison to each individual facility for transfer center improvements.
- Oversee the quality and performance improvement program for the Transfer Center.
- Manage the successful accomplishment of overall system strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide expertise regarding transfer center software and operations.
- Manage the implementation of the strategic, quality, growth and operational processes that support the transfer center for Franciscan Health.
- Act as a partner to division and facility leadership demonstrating strong sense of ownership of all improvement efforts related to patient transfers.
- Manage data and quality metrics for the transfer center to ensure ongoing reporting of identified metrics are being met.
- Facilitate and communicate issues and roadblocks to the progress of the transfer center initiative.
- Develop and manage a shared services model that will optimize efficiency while promoting achievement of service line goals.
- Manage appropriate dashboards and other management tools.
- Manage and improve the transfer center activities along key performance metrics.
- Provide feedback to hospital leadership for input on improvements for the transfer center processes.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Promote patient engagement and ensure a consistently outstanding experience for patients.
- Ensure compliance with Healthcare Facilities Accreditation (HFAP) requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, organizational skills and an ability to act on multiple tasks by prioritizing.
- Sound judgment, problem solving ability and critical thinking in a fast paced environment.