Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking an IT Director at our Wilkes-Barre, PA location. This is a full-time, exempt position working Monday-Friday.
The IT Director establishes, plans, and administers the overall policies and goals for the information technology department. Analyzes the needs of different departments and determines ways to meet business objectives by modifying existing or developing new information processing systems.
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
- Corporate Leadership:
- Create and promote a high-performance culture of service, innovation, and results
- Engage in continuous communication to ensure accurate and relevant information exchange
- Manage team performance and development through the various talent management processes
- Establish and maintain diverse talent pipeline to ensure strong leadership & a culture of inclusion
- Initiate and support continuous process improvement in business workflows
- Effectively interpret and apply all Corporate policies, procedures and protocols including ISO
- Efficiently and effectively manage all financial resources to achieve optimal admin costs & ROI's
- Oversees all technology operations and evaluates them according to established goals
- Ensures Operations team’s security compliance in accordance with AOH standards, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s information systems
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Works on various IT programs and projects that would assist the company to reach a newer and higher level of development
- Investigates potential new software applications for the organization.
- Makes recommendations regarding computer training that would benefit the company
- Apprises managers and supervisors about upgrades and/or new products that would enhance the company’s operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Develops and administers the department's annual operating budget
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA a plus
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technologybudget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail
- Previous experience developing and managing development process utilizing full stack Visual Studio 2008-2017, ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2016.