Who You Are:
You’re an IS infrastructure expert, and are ready to take your 10+ years of enterprise security and leadership experience to the next level at an awesome, high tech company. You have a strong understanding of network, server and mobile storage and are adept at managing and integrating cloud based enterprise business productivity, financial and CRM solutions. You excel at managing a team of IT professionals, and flourish when working with and supporting product development teams. You are an effective communicator, and enjoy working with both internal and external stakeholders.
Come join one of the Best Places to Work in Bend as our Director of Information Systems! Here at G5, this hands-on, critical role ensures we continue to build and scale our infrastructure for rapid growth. This includes developing and implementing robust policies and procedures that maintain business continuity and protect G5. The Director also leads the day to day operations of IT and manages enterprise business applications for G5.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Architect and implement G5’s overarching Information Systems strategy that positions us for the future while serving our needs today
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to understand system requirements: balance proliferation of applications with thoughtful growth and scalability
- Design, test and maintain a comprehensive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan for internal G5 operations
- Lead the IT Team, including the Help Desk responsible for administration and integration of all IT equipment and business applications
- Manage and maintain internal and external G5 networkinfrastructure (wired, wireless and mobile) that supports real time access to enterprise applications, including Google Apps, Netsuite and other mission critical cloud based apps
- Wipe out virus, spyware and botnet outbreaks and ensure threats are proactively contained and root cause is identified
- Manage all cloud based applications, from day to day administration to access and security across G5
- Keep on top of industry trends to ensure our processes and protocols keep us current with the market
- Own the budget including making necessary trade-offs
What You’ll Need:
- Deep domain expertise in IS infrastructure and how to scale in a rapidly changing internal and external environment
- Experience managing and integrating cloud based enterprise business productivity, financial, CRM solutions
- Technical knowledge of telecom, network and PC operating systems including network protocol and standards
- Superlative communicator: able to explain technical concepts simply
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of related work experience
- Strong developer of people including mentoring, coaching and giving direct feedback
- Humility and sense of humor
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment