What's the role?
Security, Privacy, and Continuity (SPC) is a centralized organization that secures HERE products and services, ensures best-in-class security and privacy for customers and employees, and protects the organization against physical and virtual threats. SPC is a globally distributed team of security and privacy professionals and is growing to keep pace with HERE's expanding business and customer base.
The SPC Director of Transformation will be responsible for managing critical security & privacy programs, budgets and strategy using agile methodologies to evolve a culture of security, privacy, and continuity across the HERE enterprise. This position provides end-to-end program management services involving complex business and technical solutions. This role is responsible for program ownership and communicating critical objectives across HERE, as well as closely aligning with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent support across HERE. The position is highly strategic, business and process-oriented and requires a high degree of skill in the scoping, definition, and execution phases of an agile program. A high degree of competence in the following areas is also required:
- Effective communication and internal selling
- Persuasion and excellent interpersonal skills
- Program management and prioritization
- Creative mind-set
- Expectation management
- Relationship management and problem solving
- Working independently with little oversight
- Strategic thinking with ability to see the big picture and align initiatives toward that vision
Who are you?
This position requires that deliverables are completed as planned, on-time and on or under budget, within HERE environment variables. In addition, this position requires the ability to think and plan strategically, including establishing and executing on goals and objectives. This position will work primarily within the SPC organization and will require extensive coordination across HERE.
- Leads and shapes critical security & privacy programs
- Overall, supports the elevation of strategic capabilities by leading and shaping these global strategic priorities.
- Develop solutions for achieving the program objectives that are commensurate with the needs of the organization, keeping in mind the needs and objectives of HERE
- Drive and motivate crossfunctional groups within HERE to meet and exceed expectations on program deliverables
- Ensures integration of the transformation program with the rest of the business activities.
- Accurately represent management's position when serving as delegate in key meetings with internal and external constituencies
- Responsible for managing customer needs and expectations internally to ensure internal initiatives reflect customer business and technical requirements
- Responsible for SPC operational and program budget management, including leading and managing resource planning across the SPC team.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology-related discipline or liberal arts.
- Must have 10 years+ experience managing multiple programs successfully and enjoy building a plan and delivering work successfully with a positive outlook and great team collaboration.
- Ability to provide program management to distributed crossfunctional teams, manage issues cross-functionally and remotely.
- Experience managing complex projects across multiple disciplines, including engineering, production, subcontractors, marketing, sales, & distribution, and at varying positions in the value chain
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and sound business judgment
- Proven success working with and understanding large and complex organizations, including ability to manage large projects that cross organizational or departmental lines in fast-paced, nimble, results-oriented environment
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to escalate critical information as needed.
- Working knowledge of product management processes (including product vision; customer requirements)
- Good interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, dealing with project challenges and leading the team to resolution, and listening. Solid team player with ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent judgment, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal) including ability to articulate progress, concerns, and recommendations in concise and timely manner
- Ability to maintain confidential information with tact and discretion
- Self-starter with interest in expanding security and privacy expertise in a quickly changing environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work with changing requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work in various cultural environments
- Prior experience in technology projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with cybersecurity teams and/or applications
- Familiarity with privacy laws and internal processes related to information protection
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with change management methodologies
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps.