Broadridge is hiring for a Director, Information Security Design and Architecture Review. In this role you will perform security design reviews for new applications, modifications to existing applications, and applications being migrated to cloud providers. Also you will mentor others on the team in information security. Does this sound like you? Then read on.
Job responsibilities include:
- Review architectures for traditional, cloud, and hybrid-based systems for adherence to enterprise security policies and standards.
- Provide actionable guidance to teams regarding implementation of corporate security controls.
- Interact closely with teams during design to ensure appropriate documentation of required security controls.
- Work with engineering, architecture, and development organizations to choose appropriate security solutions for adoption into the company environments.
- Develop security standards and processes in partnership with engineering, architecture, and development organizations.
- Lead initiatives to share knowledge across security and technology teams. Identify, recommend, coordinate, and deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes, or tools.
- Provide leadership and guidance for security initiatives.
- Mentor junior team members.
- 8+ years of hands-on application security experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- 5-8 years of network or application architecture review
- Expert level knowledge of common application technologies and frameworks.
- Expert level knowledge of application security weaknesses and vulnerabilities, remediation and mitigation techniques, and secure coding practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of network protocols and architecture.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry best practices, including OWASP, PCI, and CSA.
- Working knowledge of multiple programming languages - .ASP, .NET, Java, C#, etc.
- Working knowledge of databases -- Oracle, Microsoft SQL, DB2, etc.
- Experience with AWS and DevOps is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written English language skills are essential.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology environments and requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and designs simultaneously.
- Ability to research and apply new technologies, frameworks, and processes.