$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Operations Management - Responsible for daily management of business functions, processes and staff through proper resource assignment, monitoring progress of work and goals, development and execution of policies and procedures, proactive identification of risk, issues and controls to minimize financial, brand and regulatory risks. Formulate and maintain business continuity plan. Establish and report on organization goal metrics. Provide timely and clear communication for use with senior leadership. Ensure appropriate structure to drive decisioning and timely problem resolution. Responsible for proactive management of multiple priorities and time sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Change Management - Accountable for development and execution of re-engineering efforts that improve performance, mitigate risk and/or expenses within scope, time line and cost. Provide subject matter expertise and execution support to initiatives through its' life-cycle. Position requires critical relationship building and influencing stakeholders and peers.
- Business Management - Accountable for general business management activities including: annual business unit planning, budget/expense management and business transformation activities. Monitor progress of operational, financial and strategic objectives.
- People Management – Provide work direction to staff, create an environment in which staff thrive and perform to their full potential, providing development support, coaching, mentoring and opportunities that stretch staff building skill and experience. Provide ongoing leadership support including performance management, guidance, change management and goal setting.
- Vendor Management - Provide oversight, leadership and business management of designated external vendor and service providers, monitoring and ensuring compliance with service levels, financial. Provide subject matter expertise and execution support to business-driven initiatives, internal partners, leadership or projects related to operations, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 7-10+ years in financial services industry. Specific business knowledge preferred in the areas of asset management, portfolio reporting, accounting practices and security knowledge.
- Strong, demonstrated thought leadership with the ability to execute on deliverables.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data, reach conclusions, and take action.
- In-depth knowledge of business operations and ability to conduct process improvement efforts
- Strong relationship building skills; highly effective communication skills that include ability to gain acceptance of others to a point of view.
- Prior management and leadership skills.
- Experience with reporting practices and applications.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Strong influencing and conflict management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and lead virtually.
- Demonstrated delegation skills.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and shift priorities to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of GIM2000, Vermilion Reporting Suite
Valid Through: 2019-10-18