When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Partner with CPO to develop and execute a comprehensive DEI mission and strategy and related programming.
- Serve as key leader and advisor to Casper’s DEI Council.
- Partner with People Team leaders and other internal stakeholders to ensure Casper’s DEI mission is applied to everything we do.
General Employee Experience
- Partner with CPO to develop a consistent Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and vision for the Casper overall employee experience.
- Partner with People Team Leadership to ensure that EVP is being applied consistently across all People functions, programs and processes.
- Lead initiatives that serve to enhance the employee experience (eg. on-boarding, employee recognition, internal events/celebrations) using innovative thinking and external best practices. Bringing Casper “Zing” to life.
- Partner with key business leaders to ensure a consistent experience is delivered to all employees, regardless of functional area.
- Identify key employee opinions and needs through the use of surveys, focus groups and other innovative methods.
- Devise a plan for continuous employee engagement through effective action planning processes that will improve quality of the employee experience.
- Develop and drive communications that engage and inspire Casper employees around the company’s mission and vision.
- Serve as a trusted internal communications partner and strategic advisor for senior internal clients.
- Experiment with new, creative ways to reach employees with the news and information they care about, and drive their engagement in prioritized company initiatives.
- Partner with the Executive team to plan content for major emails, scripts and presentations internally.
- Work in partnership with Marketing to create employee videos, graphics, newsletters,etc. for Casper employees across the entire company.
- Support the content development and overall project management of all hands meetings, Q&A sessions and other internal events with a focus on driving post event measurement.
Our dream candidate:
- Experience in organization(s) that have experience hyper change and growth (leaders, structure)
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to a Head of People, CEO, and Sr. Leaders
- Demonstrated strength in project management and planning, from idea to execution
- Hands-on and rolls up sleeves; comfortable teaching and developing others
- Able to distill and simplify complex scenarios both verbally and in writing
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced culture
- Passionate about creating a more equitable society at large
- Positive and optimistic by nature, a “why don’t we….” person
- Great listener
- Highly collaborative, yet also self-directed; anticipates and takes initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and ethics
The syrup on your waffles:
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, no cost well-being apps like Headspace and Aaptiv
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Gifted product when you join and product discounts for friends and family!