Our people make us pretty great! Our friendly and enthusiastic team help create delight and surprise as they interact with guests to deliver the ultimate guest shopping experience.
As Director in Training (Full-time), you will lead a specific store, and build and retain a high performing and diverse workforce of Assistant Store Directors, Sales Leads and team members. You will be responsible for overall guest service and merchandise presentation. You will also be responsible for building, inspiring and leading our Company's vision and strategy to the store team and the partner's management team in a manner consistent with our Core Values.
- Identify new ways to drive sales and achieve goals
- Ensure sales opportunities are maximized through the right product and communicates inventory opportunities to the corporate office
- Manage payroll and controllable profit within established guidelines
- Develop and maintain a strong alliance with all venue partners with a goal to maintain long term relationships
- Prioritize and execute short and long-term business goals in partnership with VP of Store Quality
- Lead the store team to achieve net income goals, sales goals, per caps and all operating and people objectives.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of retail management experience required
- Strong retail sales background, strong merchandising abilities, an entrepreneurial spirit, great interpersonal skills, and love to sell
- Ability to show dynamic leadership, hire and train staff, and motivate staff to promote maximum performance
- Ability to understand and follow all guest service programs
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays and weekend shifts
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment