- Delivers against a defined set of performance standards that contribute to the results of the Delivery Team and National Account Services (NAS). These performance standards include but are not limited to Starts Revenue, Setup Revenue, Implementation Net Operating Income and Net Promoter Scores.
- Executes on continuous improvement initiatives across the portfolio teams, and acts as a change leader.
- Optimizes resources and staffing across teams for efficiency and maximum productivity and utilization.
- Responsible for a portfolio of client engagements and aligns portfolio teams on implementation execution leveraging the NAS standard client centric approach with high quality results.
- Partners and collaborates with Domain Leaders and Client Engagement Office on delivery strategies, domain training, standard work and communications.
- Serves as a Second – Third Tier escalation contact for Clients.
- Conducts regular project reviews with Project Managers to inspect standard work adherence, client satisfaction and overall project health.
- Leads implementation teams to ensure implementations are accomplished on-time and with high degree of quality across the portfolio.
- Manages and coaches Project Managers and has a solid knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Manages and coaches Managers and has an understanding of how to motivate and coach in order to solicit results.
- Responsible for associate hiring and performance management.
- Drives development activities of associates, training recommendations.
- Responsible for staffing, development activities of associates, maintaining Human Capital Management Implementation Consultants’ Domain expertise, training and associate engagement.
Travel Requirements: Up to 30% travel required for this role. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience leading an Implementation organization that works directly with Clients, preferably in the Human Capital Management industry
- 5+ years of people leadership experience with increasing responsibility over time
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Strong Client relationship skills including the ability to influence Clients and guide them to the best solution to help resolve their needs
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Req Number: 168355