About This Opportunity
InComm is looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to join our team. This strategic role would lead the marketing efforts around our financial services product lines which includes our Vanilla branded Open-Loop offerings i.e. Vanilla Gift, MyVanilla Reloadable Prepaid Card, and VanillaDirect, as well as B2B Incentive/Reward and Closed-Loop offerings. We are looking for a payments industry veteran that can bring product marketing best practices to bear as we establish and optimize current processes, programs and strategies. This role will work with the VP, Product Marketing to establish and understand strategy, then drive execution and delivery of, product value statements, go-to-market strategy, promotional plans, overall roadmap and marketing calendars Success in this role will be measured by growing both retailer partnerships (B2B) as well as consumer adoption (B2C) across all product offerings under the financial services umbrella.
- Work with VP, Product Marketing to assess current product marketing strategy, and processes to understand strengths and weakness
- Adjust process and calendar to better align to strategic direction of product management group
- Lead the creation of value statements, go-to-market plans, marketing calendars and promotional plans for all financial services products
- Work with the team to establish and coach best practices around product marketing
- Hire necessary talent to attain product goals
- Grow adoption across retailers and consumers through compelling marketing programs
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional teams including Corporate Marketing, TradeMarketing, Product Management and Product Sales organizations
- Manage agencies and any third-party relationships as they pertain to FS Product Marketing
- 7+ years minimum leading payment-based product marketing
- 7+ years of experience working in the payments space as a marketing leader
- Solid understanding of the prepaid market place and relevant consumer based products
- Ability to lead across technical and business teams
- Solid understanding of product marketing best practices and the ability to drive product marketing best practices throughout the organization.
- Ability to communicate at all org levels
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and partners
- Ability to hire and manage team members
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.