The Director of Accounts will report into the Senior Director of Accounts or VP over the assigned account. This position’s key focus is to develop and grow key customer relationships at multiple levels to promote business growth and establish open channels of communication. This person is responsible for ensuring the overall success and productivity of InComm’s business within each retailer while maintaining internal and external relationships and ensuring the status of initiatives are communicated effectively to all stakeholders. This includes building and maintaining relationships with Category Managers, key VPs, other executives, account team and all internal resources at InComm.
An overview of daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for strategic account planning including monthly updates, quarterly business reviews and annual account planning.
- Regular communication with the customer through frequent onsite visits and weekly status calls.
- Ensure there are no barriers to our customers’ success; effectively manage issues with the support of the entire InComm team.
- Create and implement strategic account plans to continuously improve service and grow revenue.
- Work closely with all customers to understand their needs and recommend optimum solutions to increase revenue performance
- Work with product account managers and trade marketing team to develop the best possible product suite, fixtures and POGs available for each customer.
- Manage all aspects of customer account relationship; including billing, reporting, operations procedures, marketing, merchandising, product mix, salespromotions and tradeshows.
- Maintain and deliver detailed product and salesreporting and analysis.
- Execute promotions and new product and fixture rollouts.
- Attend customer vendor shows, charityevents and other key events.
- Responsible for communicating the direction of key accounts to the VP, Sales and other key executives.
- Responsible for executing renewal contracts and commission schedules for product additions.
- Manage salesforecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Develop and execute key InComm strategies into retail partners.
- Oversee account managers and/or category advisor for each account team
Mentor, manage and motivate team account managers and provide guidance on day to day account management activities
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate analytical decision making capability
- Proven ability to perform in dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Track record in identifying and exceeding customer expectations
- Effective workload prioritization across multiple clients and projects.
- Proficient PC tool skills – Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Project
- Risk analysis
- Strategic account planning
- Must be driven to identify and meet customer needs and expectations
- Proven ability to prioritize workload throughout multiple accounts
- Ability to listen attentively, respond effectively and resolve client issues
- Ability to project manage through planning and scheduling
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 to 7 years of account management/salesexperience
- Point of sales marketing services or salesexperience
- Prepaid or gift card business experience
- Preferredexperience with MicroSoft, Best Buy and Costco strongly preferred
Able & willing to travel by plane and/or car domestically
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.