CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
The Director I Enterprise Sales position is responsible for all aspects of sales within the encompassing business product portfolio. This position will report to the Area Director and will be the sales lead for a team of sales representatives; prior experience in telecommunication sales with experience leading, coaching, and mentoring other sales professionals in value selling, prospecting, proposal creation, and sales closing skills.
- Manage the sale of all Cloud, Hosting, managed services, Data, and IP products and services, meet revenue targets based on rolled up quota of sales team
- Perform account planning and positioning for Strategic Accountsunder the Enterprise Markets Unit
- Responsible for realigning modules of accounts, and meeting/exceeding monthly sales objectives while delivering the outstanding service to customers
- Train, coach, mentor, motivate and conduct formal performance reviews for team of 6-8 sales executives in Enterprise level accounts
- Manage active learning plans and facilitate daily, monthly and yearly sales results objectives for sales team.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales activity management, funnel activity, territory management, and customer focused sales efforts for a team of Enterprise sales executives
- Participate in community and industry-related events to further develop the opportunities to procure new business
- Work cross functionality with variety of business leaders and other direct and indirect sales channels
- Overall financial tracking, revenue recognition as well as forecastingresponsibilities for the team
- May require some travel
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience. Typically with 5-7 years related experience.
- Experience in building strategic plans for sales team growth and development including account and activity planning and development.
- Experience mentoring, training and developing high performance sales teams.
- Proficient with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of the Sales Manager Assessment.
- Masters Degree
- Experience and knowledge of the customer base in the local market
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in sales, with 2-3 years consecutive , successful sales management experience within one company in the last 5 years
Alternate Location: US-Missouri-Kansas City; US-Nebraska-Omaha
Requisition #: 210490