Rural health system with Critical Access Hospital, LTC, Rural Health Clinic, and Wellness Center, will be a member of the senior administration team
- Be responsible for overseeing all human resources issues, including staffing, staff relations, orientation and development, compensation and benefits.
- Develop and recommends human resources practices and procedures that assist in the growth of the facility.
- Manage, collect, and submit data of all human resources-related programs (i.e. ACA, EEOC-1, Salary Surveys)
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations (i.e. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Affirmative Action, ADA, FMLA.)
- Bachelor of Human Resources Degree, from an accredited university
- Master's preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a human resources managerial role
- Healthcare Industry experience are strongly preferred.